In 2017, the Cultural Services Business Unit was established within Capitale Cultura International, whose mission is to develop innovative support services for local museums. The first project, developed together with the Lugano Museum of Cultures, was the re-launch of the reception services, bookshops, guided tours and multimedia (thanks to the Augmented Reality of ARtGlass) of the Swiss Customs Museum in Gandria, which was followed by the Lugano Museum of Cultures, which was definitively reopened to the public in 2019 after the creation of the Cultures and Museums Foundation that manages it.
The specialists to whom to entrust your museum
Capitale Cultura International is a leading integrated services company for culture ranging from museum management to marketing and communication activities, from the development and integration of digital solutions to Augmented Reality in collaboration with the partner company ARtGlass.
- We identify together with the museum, the needs and requirements of the institution, in order to offer the most suitable tools to strengthen its position on the market and sustainability.
- We define an ad hoc strategy and action plan, with the aim to rapidly obtain the expected results.
- Reception, surveillance and assistance to the public
- Guided tours
- Bookshop design and management
- Design and development of cultural and editorial projects as well as exhibitions
- Digitization, cataloging and enhancement of collections
- Services and platform of traditional and online ticketing
- Management of the works through blockchain certified platform
- Design and development of apps, websites, interactive installations
- Design and development of tours in Augmented Reality in partnership with the leading company ARtGlass
- Facility Management
- B2C and B2B sales development
- Promotion activities
- Targeted advertising
- Creation of communication material in 4 languages
- Press office and media relations
- Participation in congresses/fairs of the sector
- Fund raising and partnership development
- Venue hire and organization of corporate events
- Public, institutional and international relations